Monday, October 6, 2008

Mini-madness with Gracie Blake

I love things mini. Mini M&M's, mini vanilla wafers, MINI Coopers, munchkin diet cokes, mini skirts, and now mini cupcakes.
Two of the cooler (and skinnier - how does that work??) women I know started a cupcake company this year and it has swiftly moved to one of my favorite things....and favorite websites.
Nicole and Pollye make mini cupcakes infused with one of their scrumptious icings....cookies and cream, cream cheese, and more!
Then, they are packaged in the cutest little box and delivered if you like. What a delivery to receive at the front door!

So I have been feeling a little under the weather the last two days. Luckily, Brad has been a great nurse. He did all the house chores yesterday all the while fetching my favorite soup and some ginger ale and oyster crackers - another favorite mini thing! I haven't really had much of an appetite for anything but GRACIE BLAKE cupcakes! What? I am not one to obsess over sweets usually but as I lay here on the couch for the 27th hour I can think of nothing but a chocolate chip cookie cupcake! Anyway, if you are looking for a fun Holiday gift or even a special treat to take to a birthday party - you should check them out. And if you feel like helping me feel better today you can send me some, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment