Friday, May 1, 2009

Hello May and hello allergies

I've overheard many a people say that the allergy season hasn't really been bad this year because of the rain or Obama or El Nina or something. Well, whatever things like to attack my eyeballs and nasal canal this time of year are out and they are in full force. Granted, the yellow hasn't invaded every inch of our porch yet but there is something out there and it is killing me. Slowly, slowly, slowly. Should you have any thoughts about why I am being attacked when supposedly the allergens aren't out yet please comment. Help appreciated. Man, I love being 20+ pounds heavier as the hot weather pours in with constant heartburn and eyes that run all over the place causing me not to drive or go anywhere. Oh, and I forgot the constant spear in my rubs called "the knee of a 6 pound baby". That part is fun too! MY BODY IS NOT MY OWN ANYMORE!!!!! Aghhhhhhhh..........(meltdown coming on........)

I am happy though. I really am.

1 comment:

  1. Ever tried a Neti pot? A little disgusting, makes you feel like you might be drowning, but has provided me with a little relief with the stuffiness side of things.
    Thinking about you a lot these days...I need to call you this week (or you call me)!

    ReplyDelete