Monday, October 15, 2012

An update hashtag style

Folks, this is about all I can muster up these days. I have started 6 posts since the last one and have yet to finish one. Life is rich, full, constant, draining, so sweet and flying by right now in our house with three little ones. We recognize that these days are long but the months and years just keep stacking up and it makes me want to hyperventilate! My heart is so full. My eyes are so heavy. But most of all we are just so grateful to be right where we are with our little family. It is rarely glamorous but it is mostly always entertaining. I never knew I could be so comfortable driving to the beach with a turtle on top of my car, ending my 5 year anniversary celebration at Micheals...yes, the craft store, and spending most of my days in a pony tail and yoga pants. But I also never knew I could feel such satisfaction by serving little people all day (and all night) long. This is certainly one of those big seasons in life where the dots connect, things make sense, and my priorities are aligned. I only hate that I dont have the time and energy to really get my thoughts down as I know I will look back on these young years and see so much of my foundation for my faith in my God, in myself, in my husband, and in my story being built. So, here it goes.....hashtag style...

#weALLloveourchurch

#exploringoutside

#weALLloveourbabysitter #firsttimeleavingALLthebabies

#hellobabyblues

#whosaysonlygirlsgetintomakeup #thankGodhiseyewasnotpoked

#boysatthebeach

#agiantsandbox #aboysdream

#firstfamilyoffivebeachtrip

#chocolateicecreamfordinner

#agreatwaytostartvacation

#4months!

#showingoffatthedoctor

#mybogboy

#bigandlittle

#bigandmiddle



No comments:

Post a Comment