Monday, March 2, 2009

You can't top it

There is nothing better than waking up to a fresh brewed cup of sweetness - brought to you straight from one of your favorite people on a bitterly cold morning. You don't even have to get dressed or brush your teeth to enjoy...just indulge. And that is what I forgot to tell you that I liked most about Charlise. Maybe not most but pretty close to "most" - she knows how to indulge on even the littlest things. When you are with Charlsie you can't not enjoy a clear sky in the afternoon or the size of ice in the Styrofoam to-go cup or the smell of even a hot dog or stale beer that reminds you of a favorite place, namely Athens. Charlise won't let you not fully experience something...how it tastes, feels, looks, looks on, smells, sounds, and pleases...with Charlsie you get the whole cake and you can eat it too! I have to go to work and all I want to do is sit here and tell you all of my other favorite things about my favorite people. You'll have to wait. I hope you have a Charlise in your life. And a few other things that I stole/share a love for:

-Husband pillows
-Obsession with Gone with the Wind...before I liked it but it wasn't an obsession
-CUPCAKE anything!
-Chilean red wine
-Owning a room when you walk in the door
-The Wisdom of the Enneagram
-Mean Bean burritos
-Panera bagels in the morning
-Memorable and useful quotes

Happy day after a snow-day! I'll be posting photos of Amos in the snow yesterday. Amos made the snow so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment