Monday, November 23, 2009

6 months!

Gosh, this week all I feel like I am doing is confessing to you. I confess, the cookie pictured below in Brooks' 6 month picture was the object of my desires for nearly two weeks now. I am a cookie addict for sure with my favorites being iced sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies. I feel like it is my duty to taste any of these subjects at any new place just to always have my gage on the best cookie around in case that piece of info is ever needed. Today we found it! Brooks and I found the thing which my heart desires here in Savannah....the perfect sugar cookie!

My birthday is less than 2 months away and for my birthday I am forgoing cake - I want a chocolate chip cookie from here and an iced sugar cookie from here. I didn't just happen to have this cookie laying around when we took photos today. No, I drove around town just to get this cookie just for this picture to disguise the fact that I just wanted to eat it once it served it's purpose. Luckily Brooks just wanted to crumble it to pieces and didn't mind that I ate the whole thing. Needless to say, we had a fun half birthday together and we talked about all of the fun the next 6 months hold.




P.S. - Brad says this picture looks like Brooks is showcasing his resume. "Hey, my name is Brooks. I am a stay at home baby. I roll and eat solids twice a day." {No, gooberhead! I add these little monthly reminders so I can remember what the little guy was up to when we look back through the photo album with the grandkids one day!}

1 comment:

  1. Betsy! I miss you so! My friend Victoria's mom owns Two Smart Cookies and man are those cookies amazing!!! I love you and want to catch up on the phone really soon!

    ReplyDelete