Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I see it's raining in the ATL

so here are a few pictures to turn those grey skies blue (from our short visit to Atlanta). Today we are spending a day making some fresh baby food. On the menu - green beans, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Brooks is 2 weeks shy of 6 months old and though I am not ready to have a solid-eating baby it is inevitable the the guy is ready for a real meal. He watches everything that goes in my mouth and gnaws on my chin like its a hot dog when I am holding him. More so, he'll be spending a few days with Mimi (the grandmother name for my mom that we are using this week) in December (while we head to NYC!) and I would hate for her to have to be the one to get him used to eating real food. Therefore, we are going to start this adventure slowly over the next few weeks. Is it cruel that I'm making him start with the green stuff? I hate lima beans to this day so you'd think I'd try a banana first but I'm hoping he bonds with the green stuff better than I did. Look for an update on our progress later. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment