Thursday, October 8, 2009

A few firsts for the day....

Brooks had his first ride in his pimp-mobile. This thing is like a fully loaded Cadillac or something. It sort of swallows him right now but atleast he was stylish (especially in his pj's because his nanny was too lazy to change him.)



Okay, hold onto your seats and maybe mute the volume because the woman with the camera is quiet annoying but you've got to see this little video. I know in the human scale of things this doesn't compare to riding a bike without training wheels or your first high school football game or graduating from college but this was a HUGE step for our little chunker. He is the laziest baby, well, let's say most "laidback" baby (sounds better) that you have ever seen. He has shown zero interest in exploring the world of mobility until today! After our morning walk Brooks was on fire and he attempted his first few roll overs with no slight help from me at all. My little heart is just swelling with pride as I type this...watch out world, here he comes! (And I admit, getting to be home to witness things such as this make me very grateful that I am at home, without a paycheck, and without anything else to distract me. Brooks sure can make me love anywhere that I live! Thank you, little man.)

Let's see that one more time, Mr. Brooks...(p.s. - the videowoman is a little more annoying in this one.)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! He is so precious that I can hardly stand it! :) Tell him to roll on over to Charleston so I can squish his cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete