Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I had to jump off the sofa for this

If you recall back when I was in baby la-la land and I would have fallen for any baby product that anyone even mentioned in passing we ordered the baby bath pod. Well, as I was attempting to rest and let Brad take care of all of the night time responsibilities tonight I heard him getting all excited in the bathroom. When you hear hoops and hollers from the bathroom you gotta run to see the commotion. I thought maybe Brooks had used the toilet or something. No, much better! He was bathing in his long forgotten baby bath pod! He loves bath time anytime but I think this just made things much more exciting.


2 comments:

  1. I love his sweet little face. Give him a kiss from his gammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he almost reacted to the Duck. Almost.

    I gave Faris the snoring pig who is the brother of the singing duck, when Ryals was born. Apparently it is Eliza Faris' favorite new toy. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete