Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And, I quote....

Gosh, I like having babies. It's so relaxing. I am sitting here in a recliner watching my baby on a monitor and I'm not at work. This is great. Let's do this. I am ready to have a baby.
-The husband while at the doctor this morning for what would end up being a very delightful "date" only to find out the baby is comfortable for a little while longer - despite the worst pains I've ever known

And a bit earlier...

I should be like a professional husband to pregnant women. {I then give a funny look from across the table where the baby was being monitored} I mean, not because I am good or anything {he looks at me to refute this statement} but because I can read that monitor well. Look, here comes a small contraction.

I love that I married a funny guy. There's nothing like shaking the monitor off my belly laughing at his cute confidence this morning on our surprise trip to the doctor!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh- I laughed out loud. Tell Mr. B that his old friend Keri half wants to pinch him, half wants to hug him. Prayers for a speedy labor and recovery, starting SOON!!

    ReplyDelete