Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why you read the blog anyway

I know it has nothing to do with the creative ability of the author and though I wish it were due to the warm fuzzies you feel all day after you click away to the next blog - I know that isn't the truth either (atleast not recently.) So, here you go, a few of the big brother to be....
Sidenote: Big brother! I can't even type the letters without losing it. How can this little baby be a big brother to a person that is even more of a baby? Please help me to continue to savor each step with this sweet boy and not get too caught up in the day to day "care" that is required for two under two! Please please please.

Hey, yes, I'm ready for my mom to have this baby, too, and be fun again. I'll call you when it happens. Okay? Bye.

My favorite face that my mom just doesn't understand.
Playing with my favorite "Too-too" train.
A picture of my mom at 39 weeks pregnant.
Just kidding! She considered posting it and then realized there was no angle that portrayed anything but big, pudgy, and uncomfortable!

2 comments:

  1. I am checking every day because at the end of the day, I wonder, is baby bagwell here yet?! Thinking and praying for you a lot...and you are beautiful with LIFE, I think that is prettier than superficial beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to meet your boys- both of them!

    ReplyDelete