Monday, August 15, 2011

On turning one

I really can't go there. Not today. Today I have enjoyed snuggling with a the baby. Today I have enjoyed calling my baby, "my baby." Today we have sipped every drop out of the bottle just so I could hold him a little longer. It's not that tomorrow the baby will be any different than he was today but as I just saw happen - a one year old grows out of the "baby" and into the "toddling" within a flash. And today I want to let the baby linger a little longer. So here are some pictures from the year. Unfortunately, I never once got my act together to do the cute posed monthly photos I did with Brooks and I don't even have a decent camera right now to take a decent photo....but when your subject looks like this - it doesn't matter!



















2 comments:

  1. I love every single picture! Happy Birthday to William! I feel like I know him! You are an awesome mama, Betsy! Enjoy every second celebrating your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are stupid cute. Bring one to visit me pronto. I want to snuggle. Briscoe does too.

    ReplyDelete