Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our favorite time of the day

9 times out of 10 Brad puts Brooks to bed while I put the little man down but in the last few weeks I've had a few more nights as a solo parent. The best part is getting to put the toddler to bed. He puts his cup down and then comes by the bed to say his prayers. Each night he adds in something different, like last night literally going through every name he has ever known and saying thank you. Admittedly, I was a little pushy in this video with him being thankful for Jesus but here is a little taste of the night time routine with our toddler. There is nothing on this earth that is more heart-filling than hearing him talk, but more importantly pray.

The video is in the dark so you can't see anything but you can hear him....and his pushy mother.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I was included in the thank yous and you didnt even have to ask him. I heard a "tank you mary yaren"
    Miss him!
    ML

    ReplyDelete