Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20th! What?

Did anyone notice the mysterious blog that vanished last week? There may be a prize if you did. It was one of those days where I wrote my heart out and then several hours later felt waaaay too exposed so I retraced the mountain of words and emotions. You'd think I was a little flaky if you didn't know me. Or maybe you do think I am pretty flaky, and I might agree. :)
Bottom line - God gave me some sleep for about 2 straight weeks and the floodgates opened....all of a sudden I could see so many things that were so blurry before. I know I am in one of those places in life where you notice that your very core is starting to change...like maybe you won't always be the person you've always been and maybe some change or sanctification is a really good thing. That was the gist of the mysterious post now lost in blog land. At the end of that post I promised a video of tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum. I don't have a video yet but two edible pictures of the boys this morning. Though they are both smiling in their respective pictures in the cushiony chair - don't think there wasn't some hair yanking and tears to just get in the chair. By the way, have I ever mentioned....I HAVE GOT TO GET A REAL CAMERA!!!



P.S. - How are we 10 days out from my favorite month? Where did the summer go? I don't know what to do with this time whirling by so quickly. My babies will be kissing girls soon!

1 comment:

  1. Betsy, I did notice a new post, and kept trying to come back to read it, but could not find it, and then figured you deleted it! I'm sure it was filled with wise words!

    ReplyDelete