Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No excuses

Many stories are ricochetting (yikes....the spelling on that!) through my mind that desperately need to be captured on this little site. Unfortunately, I have no real excuse. I just cant today. My mind is going in 47 directions like it does when you land at the Atlanta airport and have to go through customs all to try and make it to a dinner in the next hour. "Should I tell the truth about the international food hiding in my luggage. It's just cookies - or 'Galletas' as they call them. Is Marta really going to be 'smarta'? What if it is freezing outside and my coat is at the bottom of the bag? What row did I park in again? Where did I write the note to myself to remind myself of my row? Did anyone even miss me? Will I ever go to Bora Bora? Where is the nearest Starbucks (D-terminal for future reference....so, not very close!)".....

That's what my head feels like or more specically, ....."What do I want for dinner? When did I buy the boots on my feet? What do I want to be when I grow up? Where is my dad travelling to today? How much does it cost to go to the zoo? Has my friend Julia had her baby? When will I have a baby? (AGGGHHHH...I made this one up. Kidding!)Will Brad and I ever quit our jobs and travel the world for a year? Maybe I should grow my hair back out. I miss my mama.

So, as you can see...too much stuff today to filter through it all. It's just one of those days where you feel like you are looking at things from an outside perspective and all the while having conversations with yourself about what you see. I like to call it perplexive. Many just call it confused. Good thing I can start over tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment