Thursday, February 28, 2008

Overheard

While in the private bathroom stalls at our office (so, no worries, no one even knew I was in there) a lady was telling another lady that Easter this year is the earliest it will ever be in our lifetime. I dont know the math or science behind it but I know lent has to do with the lunar calendar and so for some reason the moon has detrmined that Easter is especially early this year. It is really early though...dont you think? My mom always like to put out Easter egg trees and decorations and I love those little cadberry milk chocolate eggs - not the ones with goo in the middle but the milk chocolate ones. Neither of these desires can really be acted on too soon this year because of the unusual early date. That's all I got. Thought it was neat. The things you over hear in a bathroom stall........profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment