Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can't resist

This is for baby Ella, Caroline, Lily, Sunny, Harper and Lucy (I think those are our only girl readers). Isn't this little boy just handsome? I love his baby smile and he loves to flirt already...especially when naked! Uh oh.




Okay, I know that your baby does alot more exciting things than what you are about to witness but I know there is someone today that needs to see this to make their day a little better. How can you not feel a little lighter watching a 3 month old start to talk to you. This child is definitely my husband - laid back as they come....so anything out of his mouth or any movement is a big deal! Everyone says I will love his pleasant, easy-going personality in a few months when his friends are crawling and moving everywhere! (The voice in the video is not mine. It is that of an actress that I hired.)



Lastly, here are my boys Saturday night on our date in the Highlands. This was Brooks first time seeing the world from this height. He is usually facing Brad's chest but we decided to graduate him to the real world of trees and crazy people in the Highlands.


2 comments:

  1. I love the video! He is TOO precious! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy he is adorable! That video is so cute! I love his little voice!

    ReplyDelete