Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Over the river and through the woods

to grandmothers house we went. And we never would have left had we not felt like we needed to wear our big girl and big boy pants and grow up! Brad left Sunday night for his first week of work in Savannah. I loved talking to him last night and asking him all of the important questions. What did you where? Who was your first friend? What's in the vending machine? Are the bathroom stalls big in your new office? I felt like I was sending someone to school for their first day. Brad didn't have too many answers for my questions but he does like his office and he enjoyed his first day. Boys are sooo different than girls! So while Brad was away the Spud and I went to Marietta for a staycation. We went partly because we were scared with out our big, scary Brad around the house. More so, we went because we wanted some attention and we got plenty! Brooks played games and sang songs and had constant interaction during his awake times and he took extra long naps because grandmothers never wake sleeping babies like young mama's on the go such as I do.
Here are a few pictures from our voyage. I am sure we will have many more pajama parties in the coming weeks as we wait to find the perfect house in Savannah to host visitors! Cross your fingers....this has been much harder than we thought!




No comments:

Post a Comment