Friday, August 7, 2009

The "Tank"

This week I like to:
(1)Bring my hands to my mouth (uh-oh!)
(2)Pull my legs up to my chest (that is if they can get over my big belly)
(3)Make loud shrieking attempts to speak. It sounds something like this and for this long: Uuuuhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
(4)And I like to excite my parents and Amos with an occassional giggle. I only do this for very special people and for very special reasons but I am sure I will be tickled more easily with the weeks to come.
(5)Oh, and of course, I now think it is so cool to SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!! Even though I started this around 8 weeks old I now like to sleep as long as my daddy does until 7 or so. Mama says, "Hallelujah!"





1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of Brooks and his
    "sleeping through the night" new life! Yea!!!! Now betsy may get her "groove" back. (aka from a movie titled "how Stella got her Groove Back)Celebrate!YooHoo!

    ReplyDelete