Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life with little boys

Otherwise known as the post of more pictures because my heart and mind are just tired and heavy these days so the words just aren't coming. Not to worry, there is nothing abnormal afflicting our family right now....just another move, a baby on the way, a few sleepless nights, and a minor surgery for our little man. So, yes, maybe there are some heavier things going on which have lead to the exhaustion but that doesn't masque the fun that I have had with these boys this Spring. I mean winter. Yes, it is really winter even though we are looooving this Spring like season. I can truly say that I have had the most fun sinking into my role as a mama these past few months. My husband reminds me that the better sleep that I have experienced is to blame. Therefore, anytime I start to get a little emotional or weary about this 3rd child coming soon - I am reminded of what this third pregnancy has done for me..and for us...this sweet unborn baby has given me my life back and I am forever thankful! Now if "he" wanted to come out with 4 teeth and crawling at about the 7 month stage I'd be fine with that too. :) Enjoy the pictures of the messy fun we've had lately!
Rain boots and church clothes - a perfect match.

Funny boys.

Afternoons at the neighborhood park...

A favorite evening ordeal...dressing everyone in hats?!?!
Saturday's at Mickey D's for hotcakes with daddy.
Going to "make money with daddy" at work according to Brooks
MUD! Yes, mine was that child swimming in the mud with his dear friend for an hour and a half last Friday as the other sweet mommy's begged their little boys to stay far far away. Pure pure little boy fun!



All clean! (Sort of...)
Brotherly love....

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! All that mud has me thinking that I am going to need a car that I can just spray out with the garden hose ... wow. Boys!

    ReplyDelete