Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dad's home!

Mr. Brad is home from work today to honor the veterans of our country. I am so giddy. Now he can see exactly how exciting my days are here at the condo. I can't stop poking him just to make sure it is real. Yep, it's real. He is here next to me eating cheerios.

So what shall we do today on this little gift of a day off? Brad has always wanted to go to the zoo. I love the monkeys. This is an option but Brad says only if we can take our child, Amos. We need to paint some places on our walls. I like to paint because it is soothing and I like seeing the end product. Brad is looking around the condo for projects we can do today. Unfortunately, when you live in a brand new condo that another man owns there aren't too many "projects" to do.

Regardless, I am just happy that our country chooses to honor Veterans today and I am happy that Brad's bank wanted to participate in the holiday. I love Tuesday's at home with Mr. Brad and the famous dog and no plans! Yippeee.......

No comments:

Post a Comment