Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ellen, rediscovered

My mornings just got a little brighter. No, Brooks still likes to have a mommy party everynight at 3am so there is still little sleep. He even thinks it is cool to poop on himself after I dress him in the mornings...so no relief there. There is no mention of Eggo waffles in bed either so that isn't what's got me all anxious for the morning. It's ELLEN! The Ellen Degeneres show lives and I had thought it was gone for good. Back a long long time ago (seemingly) when I was pregnant I would love to watch the Ellen show on my afternoons off from work. I don't care what she stands for or who she married or anything - I just love her and I love her dancing. I could truly just watch the intro of the show when she dances in and have enough laughs to hold me over for weeks!

Well, before my whole world changed CBS rocked my world by getting rid of Ellen in the afternoons and until yesterday I thought that she was gone for good. All of my joy - gone - just like that - with the push of the remote control. But alas, Ellen is back and at just the perfect time! Brooks thinks it is cool to eat a mid morning snack right around 10 am just when Ellen will dance on to stage so what better time to pep myself up while the sweet baby gets a little fuel for the day! I know I have claimed in previous posts to not be one for television but I lied! Don't believe a word I say these days anyway....I am post pardom and rightfully partially insane. I love television that makes me laugh until my sides hurt. Better yet, I love television that makes me want to get up and dance! This is truly just what the doctor ordered....

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! Ellen is one of the highlights of our days as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ellen too and discovered that she is on at the same time as the doctors at 10:00AM. Ooooh what to watch? Travis York or Ellen ? They both are good .....

    ReplyDelete