Monday, July 20, 2009

What we've been up to lately....


Thanks, Katie, for my first preppy outfit! I love it!

Aunt Teri has the magic touch with little people.

This is my cousin...she is two months older than me and a little more petite than I am....I'm a good eater!

My mama's mama (yet to be named in grandparent lingo) doesn't like to put me down...I love it!

Amos and I are best buds.

You'd fall asleep too if you lived in a swing!

I love picnics with my family! (But I sure was hungry in this picture)

Hello, My name is Molly Anne and I wish Brooks would look at me!

My dad likes to make me an airplane....I love it too!

One day I'll be as cool as my friend Lee! He already swims!

This is what I do while Lee swims at the pool....nothing like a nap under the shade!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, He is so precious! I want to see y'all SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Brooks asleep on dad's shoulder! Oh, He is such a blessing!
    Love
    Nise

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is he! His cheeks have gotten so full! He and Ella are going to bump cheeks kissing :)

    ReplyDelete