Monday, January 4, 2010

Team Corrie!

You are probably thrilled to see that I am back to "normal" (watching mindless tv and talking about girly things) if you read the below post. Well, if you had a favorite friend who was offered a chance to be on the ever popular and ever life changing show, The Bachelor, than you, too, would be all giggles. My dear friend and fun co-worker when I was working at Nicole Miller last year; aka: the store where I spent my whole paycheck before I cashed it, is making her debut on tonight's premier On the Wings of Love - The Bachelor. Doesn't the title just make you long for a cheesy romance?

Anyway, gather all your girls and rally for Team Corrie tonight! She has a huge heart and I am sure will put a little stutter in the Bachelor's mouth when he sees her. Of course she is super cute but she is also a girl of outstanding character and a big faith....what a killer combo! Watch out, Mr. Bachelor! I haven't anticipated a t.v. show like I have this one since the first American Idol in college! 8pm EST on ABC - Monday night.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Betsy,
    It's Kari Hackett...didn't know you had a blog...just found it on your facebook page. Look forward to following along. I started a blog a while back and wish I had done it so long ago...what a great way to keep up with all of your happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching! We had our playdate today, and it just wasn't the same without Mr. Brooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited it's on! corrie was really cute! miss you.

    ReplyDelete