Monday, December 13, 2010

We love this time of year

Cousin Eddie-William
We like to color Christmas trees and watch the snow fall.
Beyond this picture there were two boys napping, snow flakes falling, soup simmering, and Pandora singing merrily from the speakers. Ahhhh....
Our first attempt at Santa was a "mock" visit before we see the real Santa with Nene on Thursday. Brooks did pretty well and now that he knows that Santa gives candy canes I think he'll enjoy it even more on Thursday!
Candycane bliss...

2 comments:

  1. MK has a cousin Eddie hat too! (I've been calling her Mrs. Griswald until Ross told me it was cousin Eddie!) Glad you liked the Invisible Mother story. It has really changed how I think about this whole at home mama gig! XXOO to you- oh- and did you get my email awhile back? Send me your address pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, Harrison wore that same outfit to see Santa last year! Love it! Beautiful boys, beautiful mama! I hope y'all have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete