Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16 weeks going on 16 months



Here are some pictures of our nearly-4 month old. I agree, he looks about the size of a 7 month old but his activity level is certainly that of a not yet 4 month old which prompts many puzzled looks from admiring strangers. Lately when we are out and about before people even question his age I just say, "yes, I know, he hasn't skipped a meal in his first 4 months." I am proud of my well-nourished little guy and he seems just fine and happy so no concerns here...
The last picture is what it looks like when your mother leaves you sitting but you don't know how to sit and she runs to get her camera. Poor roly-poly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bets, he is adorable!! What a cutie little boy. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a doll! Can't wait to see him in person! Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete