Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving day

Here are the re-caps:
First of all, don't worry too hard about us...we just got back from eating our favorite ice-cream at Yogurberry. Moving is rough, I tell you.....

There have only been minimal tears. Everytime I see a box with my name on it I do get a little teary.

We found two of Amos' old antlers in the couch...he'll be so happy.

They ran out of boxes for my shoes after commenting that they had never seen that many pairs. That was after throwing out 3 bags last week. Disgusting.

Brooks is with grandma and is loving life.

I am at my neighbors making cookies for the movers. Life seems normal doesn't it?


Check back soon! Thanks for the prayers and well wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you already, Betsy!! Come back for a visit immediately!

    ReplyDelete