Thursday, September 10, 2009




How can you help but change this kids diapers? He giggles when he is sitting in his own mess. And believe me, after this photo shoot there was quite a mess that you can't even see.











This is how I get things done during the day. How he sleeps while bouncing up and down in this thing I don't know....








We started sleeping in a "sleeping bag" for juniors last night rather than being swaddled. I'm not a fan of the design of this little masterpiece but the functionality is superb. Let's hope night #2 goes well, too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so precious the time spent with each child! He is grateful to have you as his mom and happy to have you be a "stay at home" mom. I can't imagine having to put that sweet angel in a daycare! Thank Brad for allowing you to :be " at home with him..
    What a blessing.
    I love you Brooks,
    Love Nana Nise

    ReplyDelete