Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day Confession

We have nothing yet to contribute to this Earth day. We forgot to put our recycling bin out for the recycling truck to pick up as we forget to do most Thursdays.
Worse, we hopped in our gas-drinking sports utility vehicle early this morning to celebrate the grand opening of the highly anticipated - Nordstrom Rack in Buckhead. Oh boy, I am really going to have to get a big person job. I live way too close to be tempted way too often. But - on happier notes - we did help stimulate the economy and right now I am more concerned with the economy than the earth. I'll worry about the earth tomorrow.

But - In honor of earth day, I did forego the shopping bag and resolved to carry my purchases in the bottom of my stroller. I know, such a saint!

Go put dollars in our economy and go to The Rack - just maybe not on Opening Day with me and all the other crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment