Monday, April 26, 2010

Just growin up...that's all.

Added to my resume this past month:
- I "Throw" things - though that usually means it just falls back behind my head but I love to throw something across the room and chase it for-e-ver!
- I'm too interested in crawling and walking along furniture to want my bottle before bedtime. That means I will only drink a bottle twice a day. My mom hates this because she loves to kiss my cheeks and snuggle at night while I usually drink my last bottle!
-My teeth FINALLY came through! I have two beauties on the bottom.
-I always have a finger in my mouth.
-I like to say really advanced words like "ba" for ball or bottle and "da" for everything else including dogs, dads, lights, planes, food, bananas, my mom and anything else that makes me happy.
-I have taken a few steps on my own but my mom still thinks it'll be a few months before I take off. I'll show her!
- I love zucchini. Y'all.....have you ever had grilled zucchini? Holy Moly....I love it!
-I am enjoying the nursery at mom and dad's gym a little more. I have started to explore all the fun toys rather than sit at the babysitters feet. I'm coming out of my shell mom, don't you worry.
-I love to push my shopping cart or a plastic car around in circles over and over and over and over again.
-Dancing is my favorite thing to do when I am in my stroller or before bath time. My mom always said I would come out dancing since she was always bouncing around when I was growing.
-I am counting down the days until my first birthday and loving every kiss and smile I get from any of my admirers. Life is good, folks, I can't complain!
-I'm tired of being compared to a sheep!



No comments:

Post a Comment