Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A List of things

I AM DYING TO GO TO THE BEACH. I WILL GO TO ANY BEACH AT ANYTIME WITH ANYONE EVEN IF WE AREN'T REALLY FRIENDS. I NEED THE BEACH.

I just overheard that Friday Night Lights is returning to regular tv and will once again be on Friday nights. Honey, draw the curtains, pop the popcorn, your wife is sooo ready for her favorite Friday night date!

I still haven't actually gotten my hands on my craving but I am a few steps closer. Thank you to everyone for your support through this addiction.

I actually got paid for 2 hours yesterday to do real live work. It was amazing! I felt silly and important all at the same time. My "business attire" smelled like spit up and when I went to get my pen out of my purse Brooks' diapers fell on to the floor of the Buckhead club - among Who's Who in Atlanta. Sweet.

Baby "Dos" is visiting us today via ultrasound. Every time I see this little guy moving on the screen it sinks in a little more but then I still ask the ultrasound tech if I am really pregnant? She says she is going to make a sure that says "Yes, i am really pregnant again."

I also just heard the preview for the Office tomorrow night. Pam is back to work after the baby and she can't find her breast pump. (This is a tragedy if you aren't quite sure the impact of this loss). She goes into the bathroom to find Phyllis having a good ole time with her pump! Phyllis replies that she just likes the way it feels. I know this isn't public blog material but I just spit up my second bowl of cheerios when I heard this little clip!

I made Brooks' birthday party invites yesterday. Let's just say it should take any somewhat intelligent person maybe an hour. It took me 4. Thank you very much.

We didn't win the stroller on ebay but we did "win". The seller tried to drive the bids up and I wasn't going to have it so I quit bidding. Sucker emails me this morning asking if I want to buy the stroller at my original bid! We'll just have to wait and see Mister Seller. There are many strollers wanting me to own them right now.

One of my best friends in the whole wide world is getting married in 6 weeks and at a beautiful 31 weeks pregnant I will get to stand beside her. Beautiful. This weekend is her bachelorette weekend in Oxford, MS. I have to miss it because of a 10 month old (whom I adore) but I am so sad to miss such an anticipated weekend! Does anyone know a sitter for the weekend in Oxford?

My toes need some attention. Pedicure please?

What's gotten into my sweet baby boy. He isn't sweet today. He is roaring at me and flashing his scary two half-teeth. More so, he threw his pancake at me this morning and was just plain not nice. Is this what everyone talks about? Is it beginning? Luckily, he gets to spend the afternoon with Grandma-Nise. She can set him straight!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE reading this blog!!! You're adorable! See you Friday...and Brooks! Karcyn's excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I had the day from you know where yesterday.....let's run off to the beach together! Sounds like we both need it. : )

    ReplyDelete