Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weekend in photos

Per the post below, Easter weekend was a 10. It was an 11, really. It was so perfect and I am still full of mac and cheese and lovely memories. Here are some pictures from our pic-nic at the park Saturday night along with a few shots from Easter Sunday. Can you believe (I'm sure you can) that the same mom that forgets shoes on their baby also forgot to get an actual picture with her whole family all dressed up on our first Easter? She did. She forgot. We may dress up this week in our seer sucker and pink just for the photo. We just may......
Brooks and his double dates on the pic-nic blanket.


College buddies and their babies. Things have changed slightly I'd say....
Brooks checking out his chick and measuring cups the Easter bunny brought him. Yes, he is in his Christmas pajama bottoms. That's how we do things around here. And didn't you always get measuring cups from the Easter bunny?

Isn't my great-Nana beautiful? I am so lucky!
Brooks being Brooks.

And, just in case you need a funny friend in your life....This is my funny friend and her AMAZING April Fool's Day joke that I so happily got to partake in - all because of my urine! I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment