Monday, January 26, 2009

All my favorite things are "mini!"


Last week mama and I ventured into a foreign land and I don't know that I care to ever go back. It was a huge place with options galore - too many options - and lots of funny looking women waddling around. Admittedly, we were very impatient with the robot like workers who tried to make our stay there as "easy" as possible - they claim. We were hungry and just wanted to see what this place had to offer.
Here is the one thing that saved this adventure to Babies-R-Us from being a total disaster. Mini Animal Crackers.

I am not kidding. These are little M&M sized Stauffers animal crackers. There is still a giraffe and a hippo and all the animals you are used to but these are itty-bitty. I mean itty-itty-bitty. Before we had made it to the third aisle with our registering gun I had eaten half of the bag and left quite a trail behind me. So the only purchase we walked out with that day was a bag of overpriced yet delectable mini animal crackers.

If you have known me for anytime you know I have a serious problem. Since high school I have had an obsession. No a fixation. Nope a disease....an addiction to Stauffers animal crackers. I used to be embarrassed about this habit. In Athens I would find my car driving me to Wal-Mart at odd hours for no reason yet I always came back with an extra bag just in case. Once I tried to add up the $1.99 a week for the last 10 years just to see how damaging my addiction was to my wallet but I decided if i didn't know - it wasn't true. Yes, I wanted to register for animal crackers on my wedding registry too. I didn't but I would highly consider it for the baby registry. I emailed the company today to see where else in the greater Atlanta area I could find these little bites of joy. I sure hope they respond soon! Keep your eyes open and let me know if you find them anywhere. You will make mommy and growing baby so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment