Monday, June 22, 2009

camera=broken

I am camera researching constantly these days. As I A) have no tv to occupy anytime but per the post below - this is a good thing and B) Broke my camera last week at the baby's first play date. I know that many of you are checking this blog only to see pictures of the little booger grow (rather than to read about my mindless posts) so we need a new camera asap! HELP! Do you have a camera you love? I want one with a really good zoom. What are mega pixels? Do I really care about them. I know I do if I am going to blow pictures up and stretch them out. I have now spent nearly 2 days looking at every camera on the market. I am not a good decision maker though so until someone that I admire tells me that I should buy a certain camera I will continue to scour the internet for advise from strangers and Ashton Kutcher.

2 comments:

  1. We have a Nikon D60 just fyi. We love it, although it doesn't let you take movies on it which I wish it did. But it takes really good and really fast pictures so you can capture those baby moments that you only have a second to get...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy One Month Birthday, Brooks!
    Now that you have no tv, you can catch up on your blog that I so love to read!
    Love ya'll,
    Nise

    ReplyDelete