Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I know, I know, I know

The picture on the scroll bar needs to be updated as things in our lives have been updated. And I know that the blog name is no longer fitting for our family of 3 B's and a W. I know, people, and I can assure you that before there are 5 of us I will have these things fixed.
But for now, I am just enjoying the slight return to a new somewhat normal. Yesterday and today were the closest things to normal (aka - heaven) right now. I had a little bit of all the good things...sleep, exercise, quiet time to myself, time to clean and organize, and of course, Cafe at Pharr. So as much as I do walk around wanting to chronicle these first weeks with W and these fun weeks with B - I am doing what I tell other mommy's to do - don't miss it.....enjoy it and soak it all in!

For the record though, W smiled at me this evening. It was a big ole goofy smile and it did melt my heart the very same way Brooks' first smile brought me to tears. I know it sounds crazy but I actually am realizing/accepting/admitting/acknowledging that we have a new child in our family today. I thought I was before but today I feel it....and it feels so good!

Any suggestions for a new blog name? Technically we are all still "B's" so I could easily just have 4 B's in a pod but at some point I know the pod has to stop expanding. Thoughts????

No comments:

Post a Comment