Monday, March 7, 2011

Torn

Between these 40 fingers and toes.


And the dreaded things that cover those fingers and toes and everything in between. I don't think I have ever been as big a fan of nudity as I am now. It sure would free up my little free time!
Here is something extra just for you this Monday. I know my picture quality is terrible but I just love the picture below. B would do anything to be just like his daddy.

{P.S. - I am eating an ice cream sandwich right now. There is nothing more satisfying that I could think of to go in my mouth at this moment. Bring on summer time and ice cream sandwiches! Here's to hoping the little treat will give me some miraculous motivation to start conquering the laundry.....}

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I dread laundry (and so I don't do it often and then end up with piles 10 times that!). Recently someone told me to pray as you fold for each person's piece of laundry. I told them that is nice and what a good attitude they have. Me not so much : )

    Brooks and William are the cutest! I love them as brothers! And, Brooks is so cute trying to be like Brad : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...Ice cream! I can't wait until summer! Your boys are just precious and B is getting so big:) How cute that he wants to just like his daddy! Good luck with the laundry lady:) May the laundry fairy come baring lots of detergent;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the one of Brooks and Brad. :)

    ReplyDelete