Thursday, February 14, 2008

Call the dogs....search is over...Stop the press.

I mean......of all more irnoic but beautiful things.....I literally hit the POST button on the blog to post the ramblings below then my phone rings and hubby tells me to look outside my office window. Hubby is standing there with TULIPS, not roses, and a homemade card with cut out letters and all.

Could I have jumped the gun anymore? I walked outside to be greeted by my Valentine and my knees were literally shaking. I dont remember the last time that happened. Well, I do, it was on our wedding day but that was more from anxiety rather than shock. So, cupid did a number on me this morning and I guess as much as I like to say that Valentines is a silly day and I would rather be too cool than participate - this year I am proven wrong and I love it! You continually amaze me, B-rad. Thank you for reminding me that no day is too silly to celebrate.

As you told me last year on this day....I,too, "love wasting my life with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment