Thursday, February 11, 2010

4 posts in 24 hours

We don't think that much of ourselves I promise - posting every 3 hours about a whole bunch of nothing. Well maybe the baby thinks that highly of himself. I would too if I looked as Rico-suave as he does in the picture below. But let's face it...it's frrreeeezing outside, our house if fully packed, and we can't spend any money so we are stuck inside having photo shoots. The picture below just cracked me up...as if he was about to smoke his stogey and read the paper after he finished his bottle. This was au-natural...no posing here! This kid's amazing and the best entertainment around.
Pass the remote, mom, I need to watch MASH!

1 comment:

  1. How in the world did I miss the post with all the news?!! Your life is always filled with such excitement. Let me know if you find a great tennis team. I'm going to stay on mine in Smyrna for the Spring, but want another one for the next season.

    ReplyDelete