Monday, February 8, 2010

My Vote

The Google "Parisian Love" Ad won my heart last night. I want to be that girl in the French cafe wondering about the American boy that seems to be looking deeper in my eyes than anyone else has before. And then I want to gobble up the French chocolates on the steps of the Louvre. Nice google, very nice.

Though it is a little scary how stinkin smart Google has become - knowing how to finish my sentences for me....suggesting the very thing that happened to be on my mind in any particular moment, giving me the right recipe for the right time and any image I could ever imagine for anything - I sort of like the "friendship" we have developed; that google and I. On a lonely Savannah day Google can tell me just what to do, what the weather might do if I do that thing, and I can even pseudo beam myself to where I want to be through Google Maps.
Great commercial, google folks. I'm even more of a fan.

Did you have a favorite commercial? Brooks liked the E-trade babies best, especially that little girl.

2 comments:

  1. He likes Milk-aholics? I know a pretty cute one he'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! The google one was my favorite too. I also have been LOVING the latest photos of Mr. Brooks. What a handsome little man... I'm so excited to be seeing him more regularly VERY soon! Thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete