Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I admit - I had just as much fun

Our clan has been pretty adventurous lately and I am feeling pretty good about our mischief. We've been very spontaneous with our activities which is a word I didn't think I would hear as a mom with two little boys. Much of our fun has been kid centered but I may have caught Mr. Brad with even bigger smiles along the way. And maybe I like stirring up "kid-friendly-fun" knowing that I, too, will feel like a little girl at a fair with a funnel cake!
Like mother like son. This boy loves a car nap after a day outside!
The boys may have been a little more intrigued by MARTA than we were this past weekend.

I spy someone round and plump who loves a good picnic at the park!

Trucks aren't just for dads...
Popsicles aren't just for moms...
Trees (or tree spotting as in this photo) aren't just for little boys (I did marry a boy that majored in Forestry!)
And sometimes mama and baby may ride without a seatbelt (No scrutiny please - this was to pull out of a parking spot)

3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures Betsy! Love you -- need to call you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to see smiles on the Bagwell faces. I loved seeing you this Sunday.
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being mischevious and getting out for some springtime fun! The pictures you posted are adorable... the boys are changing so much and couldn't be cuter. Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete