Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One thought and lots of pictures

Yesterday in the midst of my tiredness Mr.B posed a question that has been brewing inside of me for awhile but in not as eloquent a fashion. This is why I am so grateful for husbands. Really, when I can't see the forest through the trees - he sees it clearly.

If my sleep trouble were never to get any better could I still praise God and honor Him with my attitude/actions inspite of my insomnia?
I've let that one marinade for 24 hours now and something in me has been stirred.
***
Who can scoot under the couch the quickest?
A little family birthday party for the two year old...


The 2nd generation playgrouper's during the last minute picnic birthday at the park.
It's my party and I'll sit if I want to.

Little William just happy to be included in the festivities
And my personal favorite...William already trying to attack his bigger brother. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment