Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HOLY HONEYBELL

Last week, I found this in my stocking. It may have been the only thing but it was worth more than any other trinket that could have been stowed in my wimpy sticking. Well, almost anything.
You see, the honey bells only come around for 2 weeks out of the year and ever since Brad let me in on this most-perfect that gift that one of his business contacts send him every year I have been a changed woman. Now, imagine this year not only has hubby agreed to bring the whole box of them home for us to enjoy but it happens to be another pregant season in our journey. There is one truth about all of my pregnancies - I am a mad woman for citrus! Citrus cooler Gatorade, clementines, orange flavored gum...you name it and I crave it the whole long 10 months. This bakers dozen box of part grapefruit part tangerine is just over the top when it comes to tackling a craving. Yall, they are the juciest most perfectly sweet-perfectly tart creation ever to enter my mouth. I think you can still order them for this year if there are any left. Or you can enjoy these pictures of the little guys enjoying their piece of my first honeybell of the year. I wasn't about to give them one of their own!

You have to wear the bib and they even come with a device to help you puncture the skin and insert a straw if that's your preferred method.


What a sweet ending to our most perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously contemplating buying a box of these after this post!!

    You have such a sweet family! I've been following your blog after you posted a link on Facebook! Glad you are feeling well! We are praying for your sweet baby!

    Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete