Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Northpoint on the web

This is perfect. Today our church launched some video feeds on YouTube. What a better way to get into mainstream America then to meet us right where we are....on Youtube! Ha! But really, I love when someone sends me a quick funny video during the work day. Dont get my wrong. I am an efficient worker. Ill work fast and hard for a few minutes of free time. Anyway, I am so excited about these video feeds. Talk about accessibility. So, do yourself a favor. Listen to this one. It got me the first time I heard it live but now to hear the calm voice of a woman who has discovered grace is a good boost of energy during the day. (PS- afer this intro at church this very lady sang a beautiful song. What a way to use your voice for a bigger purpose!)

Click here. And for others check out www.youtube.com/northpointministries

No comments:

Post a Comment