Friday, March 21, 2008

What do you think?

Brad and I convinced in ourselves in one of those meaningless conversations that we want a dog. I wouldn't consider either of us 'dog' people really but there is an occasional dog that I will really take a liking to. Anyway, it was really one of those 'this isn't supposed to go anywhere' type thoughts that I threw out earlier last week and now we can't let go of it! Brad has already named the dog we don't yet have "Knowshon" after the famed Georgia bulldawg. I just dont know if I can name my dog that unless he is like a pitbull or something ferocious and I dont want a ferocious dog. We want a man dog with fluff. Therefore we are looking at the Wheaten Terriers. A little plug Charlsie and her companion, Briscoe. As I said earlier, I don't drool and gawk at any dog that passes by but I fell in love with Briscoe from the beginning. He likes to give kisses and I think the Wheaten's personality mimics mine.....stubborn but charming! And Brad says if we get one with Irish decent then he will be like him....since he is Irish. (I didn't know this but that is what Brad said....whatever????)So what do you think??? Use the Voting buttons to the right to tell us your thoughts! Are the Bagwell's ready for a pupppy? Oh, and if you want to see some fun pics of Briscoe here you go ....pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Wheaten Terriers and you know I am a huge fan of the family dog. It is a must (I think!)! Just do it! You won't be dissapointed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete