Thursday, March 20, 2008

What B-rad and I plan to do....


to "stim-u-li (and you have to say it like this) the ecka-nomie":
Sidenote:This is all I sit and fream about during my few non-productive minutes at work and whenever I call B-rad to tell him my ideas for some reason I always call it the "ecka-nomie" rather than the "economy." Kinda catchy anyway.....

1)Begin a business wardrobe. Between the both of us we are pathetic. Brad's new fancy office building requires him to wear a suit and tie every single day. Well, Brad has great ties if I do say so myself. He doesn't buy your run of the mill tie but always something a little different..a little eye-catching (like the one with kangaroos jumping on pogo sticks (see pic and look closely). But suits he is certainly lacking. He rotates a few staple items that he looks pretty hot in ( I love watching him check himself out in the morning. He deserves to check himself out - I will concur he wears business attire well)but when it comes to suit he has like 1 and a half and the one he owns basically owns him. I guess a few more l-b's used to surround my now hubby and his suits are from his puffier days. Baby needs him some new clothes! I may have a few more suits but mine are on the same wave length - too large in the waist and require safety pins to hold them up. Not complaining but nonetheless, this isnt very classy in the corporate world.
2)For a few hours yesterday I decided that our entire check from the government will go to my brother's medical mission trip to Guatemala this summer. He wrote me a touching personal letter and the very next moment I opened the notification from the IRS stating the Brad and I were needed to help with the ecka-nomie so I figured it wasn't conicedence....he needed money and the govey was about to give us some. Perfect.
3) But then we realized that we are both in need for a little vacay' and really, Buch wanted us to stimulii our ecka-nomie, not Central America's. So maybe a vacation?? I said even a trip down to Seaside (and our favorite restaurant, Tango) would blow my skirt up but I think Brad is thinking a little more exotic. I dont know how exotic you can get on $600 though (assumming we do something sweet with the other half like give it away or save it. So sweet we are....)
4)Brad says he needs more cowboy boots. This is balogna but once again he looks so cute in cowboy boots that I started to agree with him.
5)Life coach lessons. You heard it right. I have recently come across a life coach which I think is substanital for many reasons. I need coaching on life these days. Also, I think i want to be a Life Coach when I grow up so it'd be great to learn what they actually do. But....this little service demands a whopping $225 fee per hour. Yes, per hour. So, obviously we are all in the wrong field. Anyway, Brad wasn't so keen on this idea I think but I tried to tell him that the $450 total would go alot farther because of the happiness that would ensue after a little hard lesson. Don't you agree???

Okay, I have to come back to this list because I want to go home now and run outside in the sunshine. This time in the sun using my legs is probably just as helpful as the coaching session and it is free. I am sure I will come back with several other uses of this money. Stay tuned. Enjoy the lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment