Thursday, October 29, 2009

I spy

I spy a plump little boy with a grin enough to catch a fish for breakfast who giggles whenever I tell him how much his grandma's love him. This is how it goes......(in high pitched, annoying, mommy voice)..."Brooks, Brooooo-oooooks....do you know who loves you soooooooooooo(getting higher and higher) much?????? Do you know who loves you sooooooo-ooooo much? (Then as I come up to his chins to gobble on them I say) Your grAndma's (really high voice) do! Both of them. They love you sooooooooooooo-ooooooo much! And then he gives me this response:


Priceless.

I also spy spiders. Ewww.
Supposedly Halloween on the Bluff is something not to be missed. As I walked up and down the Bluff (Bluff drive on Isle of Hope) a few weeks ago I noticed creepy things and ghosts lurking in every corner and it had just barely turned October! Well now that Halloween is truly upon us the goblins have really come out to play. Halloween isn't a joke around here and I can imagine the candy selection will match the house decor and therefore will be over the top. Unfortunately (but fortunately because we'll be hitting the mountains with dear friends) we'll be missing the festivities this year but we will be bringing out the "clown" that I birthed 5 months ago. That's right - Brooks will be entertaining us all weekend in his colorful clown attire which doubles as pajamas -how perfect is that! I only wish we would be stuffing his plastic pumpkin full of goodies so I could help him devour his stash.

Let's see how alert you are this morning. How many spiders do you spy lurking around this house on the bluff? Answer below. Don't cheat.


Happy Halloween y'all. I count 14 including the huge spider on the tree and 2 that you only see about half the body. I wouldn't mind being infested with spiders if I had this porch to merrily gaze over the marsh everyday. Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment