Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just for the record

Brooks is scooting. I am not sure if this is normal in baby world or not but over the last week at Nise and Big's house (finally they have official "grandparent" names) Brooks has started to turn and scoot towards the object of his desire - that usually being my cellphone. He looks like a paralyzed gorilla if you ask me but it sure is quiet entertaining. I am just blown away by the little guy. It truly is an indescribable thing as a mother or father to witness a child learning right before your eyes. This little gorilla made Christmas this year such a joy and comedy all at once! Thank you, God, truly, for somehow thinking I could raise this boy. I am so honored and more so, I am recognizing everyday how this is truly a task that I couldn't do without Your guidance. Thank you. I am grateful for this gift and for your constant presence as we watch and guide his growth.

And I hope to have a video of this craziness soon and some Christmas pictures of the little Spud. We are still meandering around the city before we head back to the low country sometime tomorrow or Tuesday and then I am sure we will need some recuperating days but I expect to be up and operational before the new year! Enjoy the last few days of this decade....that's crazy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment