Monday, December 14, 2009

What was I thinking? {In pictures}

"Yay, let's iron with a luke warm iron for the next 4 days!!!!!

This was a good idea....butternut squash for the wee-man and for lunch with friends on Wednesday. The smell in the house right now would make you do cartwheels.

What was I thinking? Let's take the 6 month, sneezing, coughing baby to the islands tour of homes during his bed time!

Last but not least......and having nothing to do with the below post and everything to do with the tingly sensation in my toes is this bulletin board displaying the friends whom have not yet forgotten us in Atlanta (and beyond!) and have wished us a Merry Christmas. Oh, I can't tell you how happy this makes me! I sit and stare at this board throughout the day and I may or may have not been caught talking to some of you over lunch - just to feel like I have a dear friend near by! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment