Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week in pictures

I am wanting to sit and chat for hours on end and tell you about our crazy luncheon at my house yesterday, the beautiful weather here, Brooks' amazingness, my anticipation for the Christmas break (even though my last semester was 6 years ago I still expect everyone to have 3 weeks off at Christmas), the shopping I have left to do, the complete exhaustion that my body is feeling these days, my no-longer-sick baby, lessons I've learned lately, the amount of cookies I have eaten lately, how blessed I am, and the Braves. Fortunately for you - I'm too tired to even begin. We've had a fun week though so I can't just let is pass. Here are a few pictures for proof. (P.S. - Do you think Santa is still taking requests? I would FALL APART to unwrap a new Canon SLR camera. I know you would fall apart too as soon as I start to post pictures taken from a new camera. I mean, Brooks is about the coolest thing around but can you imagine how cute he would be behind a big, fat Mac-daddy lens and a super duper camera? Maybe next year Santa......)


I'm sure you don't believe this but Santa's little helper likes to unwrap the gifts right after I get them all pretty. Unbelievable right?

Here are 4 of the 5 boys between ages 2 and 3 that entertained me and Brooks yesterday at our first luncheon hosted at our house. They loved looking for the crabs in the marsh. Aren't they just so precious? Brooks was a little shy and seemed to just watch the big boys in awe.

Yes, I am a dork. These are the Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer pb&j's that tickled me more than the little guys that ate them. If only I had that much energy and creativity when it comes to laundry and other house chores
!
I spy........a BABY.....10 feet from the pillow that I first sat him in as I was putting the noses on the Reindeer sandwiches. Who needs to crawl when you can roll your way around the house!

P.S. - I am not sure what crazy lady was on t.v. but it surely is telling that the t.v. ALWAYS seems to be on yet I swear I NEVER watch it! In the New Year, I will turn the t.v. off and take in the quiet house all..... day....... long. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. loving your grace platter displaying the amazing reindeers :)...you are ah-ma-zing...period. btw...i went to a cookie swap last weekend and somewhere made the reindeer balls...SOO good :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete