Friday, June 18, 2010

Why?

does the one year old like to place his cheek on the floor whether it's the kitchen, a restaurant, or the hallway in the middle of Lenox mall?

do I always want just a little more than the 100 calorie bag has to offer?

do hang nails hurt so dang bad but they are so dang little?

does that same one year old make this old man/toothless grin face throughout the day?



does Chick-fil-A never taste as good in the mall food court?

does that very same one year old think it's best to do his business right after I put the non-disposable swim diaper on him for an afternoon at the "club" on our deck? ANd why isn't Brad ever home when he does this?

do I wake up every single morning laying on my back (which isn't the best when you are growing a baby) and touch my seemingly flatter stomach (due to the way I am laying) and literally smile that I am not pregnant anymore? Every-single-morning!

does the very same stinky, smiley, head on the floor baby get such a kick out of hanging out in "his" cabinet?

don't good/available-on-weekend babysitter's grow on my tree in the front yard? And if they did why don't they offer a half-price deal when your one child is asleep the whole time? I am even willing for a babysitter to bring her boyfriend to kiss on my couch while we are away all the while the baby is sound asleep.

is this little guy inside so much more active than Mr. B ever was in there? Is this a sign of things to come?

hasn't that same one year old turned into a monkey after all of the bananas he intakes? And why does he choose to suck the banana like a bottle? Lack of teeth I assume.

is the double Bob stroller so stinkin expensive?

And you are probably thinking "why does she never put clothes on that kid?" The only answer I have for you is that it is Hot-hot-hot-hot (sung in the tune of song number 13 of 31 from the Music class. Yes, we are up to 4 times already and still have 5 days to complete our homework!)

I look forward to your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment