Thursday, April 10, 2008

Amos' first morning at home





Amos slept in our room lastnight in his crate. He really likes his crate. He really likes to pee on our rugs too. It doesnt phase him to pee on the hard floor or the puppy pad. More so, he doesn't let on that he is peeing. He is a trickster just like his daddy!

Lastnight he slept through the night but I didnt. I was worried everytime he sighed or turned over in his crate or was breathing harder than I thought was normal. Brad the dad took him out around 3am. Mind you, out isnt just out the back door. It's out the door, down the hall, down the elevator and out the back door....hence, the difficulties we expect "condo"-breaking him. Any suggestions welcomed!

Today Amos will have to entertain me all day as it is my 2nd day on the job search and home alone. So far today Amos has been brushed over and over. This is fun for me....kind a like a babydoll. Brad would hate if I called him a doll! Later we are going to see the Wieuca Road Vet. He is excited I know it. I can't wait to ask her several "first-time-puppy-owner" silly questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment